Virtual School Games 2021-2022
The Wiltshire Virtual School Games are back!
In response to the overwhelming demand indicated in the recent school survey the Virtual School Games will continue in 2021-2022.
Each term there will be series of challenges for your students to try which will be based on a theme.
Watch the video below to find out more and how you can get involved.
How to take part
1. Below you will find the timetable of challenges you can take part in each term.
2. When entries open, click on the theme icon within the timetable. This will take you to a page where you will find
- demonstration videos
- ideas to make challenges easier, harder, and more inclusive
- a form to submit your schools entries
3. The emphasis is on participation and achieving ones personal best so no medals will be awarded however a certificate will be sent on receipt of entries to award your students.
Spirit of the Games Awards - We invite you to nominate any student who has gone above and beyond in terms of the School Games Values, this includes leaders as well as athletes, and also any student who has challenged themselves and seen real improvement in performance or personal development.
Note: Whilst we would encourage you to participate as part of a PE lesson, some activities require little or no equipment so can be attempted at home. However, all entries need to be made through the school.
If you would like to take part at home as an individual student or with your family, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your school, year group, which challenge you participated in, and how many members of your family took part.
|Theme||Challenges||Entries open||Entries close|
Invade the Zone
|13th September||22nd October 3pm|
Keep your tails
|1st November||10th December 3pm|
|10th January||18th February 3pm|
|28th February||8th April|
|25th April||27th May 3pm|
Power Jump Challenge
|6th June||15th July 3pm|
You can also download a copy of the timetable here: Termly Challenges Timetable 281.98 KB