As event organisers and facilitators, Wiltshire & Swindon Sport (WASP) intend to take photographs and videos at School Games events across Wiltshire and Swindon. We use these images to celebrate children's achievements and promote our events via printed and online publicity, social media and press releases.
- WASP will not keep any images or videos taken at School Games events for more than 3 years.
- WASP will clearly identify children for whom photographic consent has not been given and immediately delete any images or videos in which they may appear.
In accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we are unable to take any photographs or videos without written consent.
Consent for Under 13's
Children aged 13 years and over are able to give this consent themselves, however children aged under 13 years will need the consent of an adult with parental responsibility.
Please confirm that you have:
- Notified each child's parent/legal guardian that WASP will be taking photographs and videos at the School Games event their child is attending (a sample form is available below).
- Explained to them that these images will be the property of WASP and may be used for publicity, press releases and social media.
- Obtained written consent from each parent/legal guardian for their child to be photographed at School Games events for the current academic year.
- Obtained written consent to share with WASP any photographs or video your organisation takes at any of our School Games events for the current academic year.
- Clearly identified those children who are not to be photographed and notified WASP.
Photo consent for parents (MS Word, 629 Kb)
You can download and save a printable copy of our photo consent agreement below.
Please read the details below and then submit your agreement at the bottom of the page.
Photo Consent Agreement (PDF, 479 Kb)
Download a printable copy of our Photo consent agreement.
Wiltshire & Swindon Sport (WASP) are the data controllers for the personal information you provide in this form. This information will be used to record your photographic consent. WASP will not share this data with any other third parties unless required or permitted to do so by law.
If you have any questions about how your data will be used please contact molly.