What is real PE and how can it help your School?
real PE helps support every child to develop the physical literacy, emotional and thinking skills to achieve in PE, Sport and life. The unique, child centred approach transforms how we teach PE to include, challenge and support every child.
They will support you through:
- Training and support – Inspire your staff through training and develop their confidence through support to develop the skills to deliver an outstanding PE curriculum that will include, challenge and support EVERY child.
- Whole school curriculum – real PE provides a flexible and progressive whole school curriculum with a clear Intent and progression of skills aligned to the National Curriculum. Through your real PE platform, you will receive sector leading, interactive PE Schemes of Work to support planning and lesson delivery through lesson plans, video support, music and other supporting resources, all of which are designed to align Intent, Implementation and Impact.
- Teaching and learning - Align your Implementation with Intent through a simple teaching and learning framework which outlines the essential teaching habits required to develop the positive behaviours, skills and knowledge of your pupils.
- Assessment and impact - The easy-to-use real PE Assessment Wheel supports you to quickly assess pupil progress, store evidence, report and inform your planning. An impact report celebrates improvements in: staff confidence, pupil engagement, pupil progress and the broader impact of real PE across the school.
- real PE at home - Change the culture around home learning in PE for every family. real PE at home consolidates, reinforces and accelerates learning, while forging a stronger link between school and home.
- real PE membership - Through real PE membership you will have access to a whole range of benefits and become part of a community of over 2,000 real PE member schools.
To find out how you can transform PE experiences for EVERY child, teacher and family at your school, you can access many FREE events and resources.
You have access to: