On this page you will find details of, and links to training opportunities available through our partners, covering a variety of topics.
The following courses are offered by UK Coaching:
- CPR and AED (2 hours)
- Primary Care (CPR) and AED (4 hours)
- Care for Children (Paediatric) (12 hours)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (6 hours)
- Manual Handling (3 hours)
- An Introduction to FUNdamentals of Movement
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children 2: Reflecting on Practice
- Equity in your Coaching
- Positive Behaviour Management in Sport
- Learning Disability Workshop
- Inclusive Community Training Programme
- Practical ideas for Disability Coaching
- Starting Coaching
- Social Media Training
Inclusivity and Safeguarding
Launched in September 2021 by CIMSPA, the Digital Marketing Hub is a free platform of webinars, on-demand learning, and mentorship designed to provide support for those in Sports and Physical Activity.
Learn how to apply new tools, methods, and processes to your Digital Marketing with real-time results.
Club Matters has a selection of online resources to support your club with marketing.
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Increasing your online presence
- Using social media
- Marketing methods
- Case studies