Sudden Cardiac Arrest Digital Toolkit
UK Coaching’s Sudden Cardiac Arrest Digital Toolkit: Learn to Be Quick, Smart and Restart a Heart
Sudden Cardiac Arrest can happen to anyone, any time, any place, with 60,000 people having a sudden cardiac arrest in the community every year in the UK. Sadly, only 1 in 10 survive. However, if effective action is taken within the first minute, it can treble chances of survival.
Our partner, UK Coaching, has recently launched a free life-saving free digital learning toolkit, which will help you gain the knowledge and confidence to respond quickly and appropriately in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest.
The toolkit includes:
- practical information and advice
- an immersive scenario-based eLearning course
- a series of high impact and informative videos
- insightful interviews and compelling written features with survivors, their coaches, and victims’ families
- signposting to further support.
We encourage anyone involved in sport and physical activity – including coaches, personal trainers, club organisers, referees, volunteers, parents, participants and spectators – to access this life-saving learning.
YOU can make a difference YOU can save a life.
Access the toolkit by clicking here