Marlborough Tennis Club Open Day
Marlborough Tennis is holding an Open Day on Saturday 22nd May from 10 am to 2pm.
The Open Day is a great opportunity to play tennis for the first time, introduce tennis to your kids or indeed to dust off your old racket and come back to a sport you may have played years ago! Tennis as a “second sport” is becoming more and more popular!
Marlborough Tennis has something for everyone on May 22nd:
- Mini Tennis for 4 – 11-year-olds.
- Family Tennis, if you fancy a hit with your children.
- Teen Step Up for teenagers who would benefit from free coaching.
- Tennis Express which combines coaching with the opportunity to play some points; all ages and all abilities are covered.
- Cardio sessions which mix tennis with group fitness exercises – set to music.
- Free Play, if you just fancy a hit.
- Mix-In Doubles, with players of a similar ability.
With places limited for each session, it is important to book ahead by visiting the Marlborough Tennis web site. https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/MarlboroughTennis
For more info click the poster below: