Moving Matters Offer for Primary Schools
Moving Matters is an old School Sports Partnership, now working with over 50 schools across, London, Surrey and Wiltshire.
Our goals are 1. To provide positive early learning experiences. 2. To instill a lifelong investment in physical activity.
We offer schools a wide range of services but also accommodate bespoke requests, as we realise how different the needs of schools are. In particular we focus on the development of teaching practice, through our Professional Development service. In addition we can offer your school; PPA cover, Online PE curriculum, Whole staff inset and Out of hours provision. The strength of our offer is down to the quality of our staff and leadership and management. We have a strong ethos around evaluation and review The work we do is supported by outstanding testimony for teachers and schools we work with.
Courses we offer:
- What is Outstanding PE?
- Understanding differentiation and pupil progress in PE?
- Being a PE subject leader?
- NQT training - I would suggest 2 target groups: EYFS & KS1, KS2. Offering 2 modules for each, one at start of the year and another in Jan/Feb
- Teaching PE to EYFS & KS1
- Then anything sport specific:
- Tag- Rugby
- Football (UEFA B Qualfied)