Change4Life equipment and recourse pack
What are Change4Life Sports Clubs? Change4Life Sport Clubs are best suited to 7-9 year olds and they take the principles and specific skills from a range of Olympic and Paralympic sports and place them in a fun, vibrant and exciting multi-sport club.
Primary clubs capture the essence of the sport without directly delivering sport-specific content, It is an innovative programme that aims to encourage less active young people to do physical activity and engage in school sport.
At their heart the Clubs seek to instill the confidence and competence in children to begin a positive, sustained interest in physical activity and sport
Wiltshire and Swindon Sport (WASP) aim to promote and support sport and physical activity. We can support your club, school and workplace with a range of services including:
- Sport Funding& Grants support, information and advice
- First Aid training / Safeguarding and Child Protection / Social Media training
- Event Safety Management
- Workplace Health programme –Workplace Challenge
- Support for Sports Coaches –Coach Bursary,Coach Education,RightCoach
- Club Support & Development –Clubmark,Club Matters
- Training / meeting room hire
- Marketing & Communications support and Sponsorship opportunities
- Sport England Projects –School Games,Satellite Clubs,Sportivate.
If you think we can help you please get in touch… Kirsty@wiltssport.org.uk or call 01225 781500.