Balanceability Learn to Cycle
“What can Balanceability do for my School Sports Network?” is a question quite often asked. Read on to discover some of the benefits of introducing a Learn to Cycle programme to the schools you work with...
- introduce cycling for younger children
- up-skill your own network staff or school teachers directly to have the confidence to deliver Balanceability
- introduce a physical activity for your pupils that is not weather-dependent
- increase the range of equipment and sports available
- include children with special educational needs in the fundamentals of balance and cycling
- encourage physical activity and active travel with family
Balanceability is the UK's first afPE approved 'learn to cycle' programme for children aged 2½ upwards. It is currently active in over 1600 sites across the UK with 94% of children aged 4 to 6 years old being able to safely ride a pedal bike at the end of the programme. Click here to see a video of Balanceability in action.
If you would like to speak to us or find out more about Balanceability please contact them directly:
Phone: 01242 505145