Posted: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 13:38
The Queen's Platinum Jubilee Activity Fund aims to use sport and physcical activity as a means of bringing a community together and tackling inequalities via awards of between £300 and £10,000 from a pot of £5 million National Lottery Funding
Key information (taken from the Sport England Website)
- Awards of £300-£10,000 are available for not-for-profit organisations
- Multiple applications can be submitted by organisations can only have awards of up to £10,000 in any 12-month period
- Awards are to help inactive people get active, or less active people become more active.
- We particularly want projects that support people who may otherwise have less opportunity to be active and our priority is to support projects working with people living in areas of disadvantage, as defined by the indices of Multiple Deprivation areas 1-3
- Projects should consider how they add value to their local community and work collaboratively with other groups to maximise the impact of the project,
- Projects should be aware of, and comply with the governments national and local guidelines at the time you apply/deliver your project.