The True Colours Trust Small Grants
Posted: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 10:57
This programme is designed to support excellent local organisations and projects that work with:
- disabled children and young people;
- children and young people with life-limiting conditions;
- and their families.
It provides grants of up to £10,000, although many grants are smaller than this.
The programme is open to applications at any time. We aim to respond to your application with a final decision within six weeks.
We will consider applications from organisations working with children and young people aged from 0 – 25 years.
- Activities for disabled children, children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
- Activities which support siblings of disabled children or siblings of children with life-limiting conditions.
- Bereavement support for children and young people.
- Family support / parent-led peer support for parents of disabled children.
- Respite which supports the whole family.
- Support for disabled children and children with life-limiting conditions who are shielding or unable to return to school due to Covid-19.
Equipment and Materials:
- Adaptations to services including PPE, digital service provision and physical changes to spaces to make projects Covid-19 compliant.
- Technology to support children and families who are isolated due to Covid-19. (We are unable to make grants to individuals).
- Renovation, upgrading and additional equipment for hydrotherapy pools and multi-sensory rooms.
- Specialised play equipment / access to play and leisure for disabled children, children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
More information: https://www.truecolourstrust.org.uk/small-grants-uk/