Scroll down to find out about the Sports Forums operating within Wiltshire and Swindon.
Swindon Sports Forum
The Swindon Sports Forum is run by a committee of dedicated volunteers, from local sports clubs, who work on your behalf and simply want to see sport and physical activity flourish in Swindon.
The forum offers
- A variety of funding opportunities to support your club, from small grants to coaching bursaries.
- Regular club training and development courses that can help with accreditation to governing bodies.
- Regular forums where you can have your say.
- Ongoing support and advice tailored to your club, including guidance for making funding applications.
Marlborough Sports Forum
Marlborough Sports Forum represents many of the Sports Clubs in the town and includes representatives from St John's, Marlborough College, Town Council & WASP. The forum exist to promote and develop sport and sport facilities within the town of Marlborough.
This is achieved by:
- supporting Sports Clubs in the town by providing a forum for meeting and providing expertise and creating an awareness of Clubs within the media and
- encouraging young people to participate in sport and, where appropriate, providing financial assistance.
The Forum is open to all groups in the town that are involved in sport and/or participation in physical activity.
Salisbury Sports and Activity Forum
Salisbury Sports and Activity forum has been operating since 2018 and is a platform for sports clubs, facilities and facilitators to collaborate and share experiences and opportunities. By working together we can tackle the issues facing the different organisations that provide sport and physical activity in the Salisbury area.
The forum allows:
- Clubs to identify issues and barriers, with facilitators on hand to help find solutions
- Facilitators to share projects or programmes that may benefit clubs like Grants, Bursary's and training opportunities
- Be a part of the Sports Brochure project which highlights to the public what sporting provision is available in the Salisbury area.
- Extension into other forums and groups such as the Youth Forum, allowing clubs a wider range of outreach opportunities
Trowbridge Sports Forum
Trowbridge Sports Forum aim to increase the awareness of sports and leisure opportunities that are available to the community. The forum work to give sport across Trowbridge a collective voice and can be a force for shaping the resources required to develop the sporting opportunities for our town and surrounding parishes. Trowbridge Sports Forum can foster more collaboration across the town and between clubs, supporting training and grant applications to allow for improved facilities, coaching and equipment.
Membership applications are open to all Trowbridge Sports Clubs or sports clubs based in the parishes of Southwick, North Bradley, Hilperton, Staverton, West Ashton, Steeple Ashton, Semington and Yarnbrook.