Register as a Provider
Wiltshire & Swindon Sport working with Swindon Borough Council want to provide a common approach for the sport and physical activity sector to assure end users and other stakeholders with an appropriately qualified and safe workforce.
The benefits of registering with Be Assured are:
- Your own coach profile, which you control
- Regular communication and up to date information
- Access to paid and voluntary coaching opportunities
- Access to funding to assist with suitable qualifications
- Access to Coach Education courses at discounted costs through the Learning Academy
- Your details will be promoted via a public register of Coaches and Activity Providers
Be Assured registration is offered to any Coach or Activity Provider who meets our minimum standards of deployment:
- UKCC qualified to Level 2 or above, or equivalent activity qualification
- Valid safeguarding certificate where working with U18 or vulnerable adult groups
- Evidence of attendance at a First Aid training course within the last 3 years to include basic life support.
- Insurance cover including public liability
- Enhanced DBS certificate issued within the last 3 years where working with U18 or vulnerable adult groups
Register with Be Assured here:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are registering using a general club/organisation email address (e.g. info@ or contact@), please enter the club name in the first box, rather than your own.
Please note that by registering with Be Assured as a Coach/Physical activity Provider you are agreeing to WASP publishing your contact information online as part of the Be Assured database.
Thank you for choosing to register with Be Assured. Once registered, you can access and edit your own data at any time by logging in to your profile.
Your data may also be accessed by Wiltshire & Swindon Sport (Data Controllers) who are able to edit your data on request. SportSuite (Data Processors) will store your data securely within the UK and can access your data for administrative purposes. Your contact information (name, phone numbers, email address, sports and bio) will be available to the public, primarily at (but not limited to) http://www.wiltssport.org/be-assured/find-a-provider. We will not share your information with any other third parties unless required to by law. For more details, please refer to our privacy notice at https://bit.ly/2Aq7wOh