Volunteers Needed: Dorset & Wiltshire Archery Association
The Dorset & Wiltshire Archery Association are one of four County associations that make up the Region of the Grand Western Archery Society, part of ArcheryEngland and ArcheryGB. Founded in 1955, their purpose is to provide member, coaching, record and competition services to all affiliated archers and clubs across the two county areas and also promote and encourage the sport of archery in its various forms (except bow hunting which is illegal in the UK).
The DWAA have a number of roles across the two counties available including:
- Junior Archer Representatives
- Disability Archer Representatives
- Scoring Record Officers (home based activity)
- Tournament Organisers
- County Development Coordinators that liaise direct with ArcheryGB
- More Coaches and Judges are always wanted too
Whilst these are volunteer roles, incurred expenses are paid.
The DWAA cover Dorset and Wiltshire, however they meet in Salisbury. If you are interested in any of these positions please contact the DWAA as follows: