Please find below a list of news articles celebrating and/or promoting local sport and physical activity. If you have a story you would like to share on our website, please contact Joy Rickard.
Salisbury 2020 Coach Bursary
Salisbury 2020: City on the move is a year-long programme of events and activities marking the 800th anniversary of the laying of Salisbury Cathedral’s first foundation stone and the development of Salisbury.…
Primary PE & Sport Premium: Latest Guidelines and Updates Nov 2019
Step-by-Step Guide for Schools
Active Lives Children and Young People Survey
In December 2018, Sport England published the first Active Lives Children and Young People report, which showed that more than a third of children/young people in England do fewer than 30 minutes of physical activity a day. They state that not enough is being done. Urgent change is needed if we're to increase the activity levels for future generations, and to influence positive health outcomes for the future.
Healthy Schools Rating Scheme
Introduction: The healthy schools rating scheme has been designed to recognise and encourage schools’ contributions to pupils’ health and wellbeing. It celebrates the positive actions that schools are delivering in terms of healthy eating and physical activity and aims to help schools identify useful next steps in their provision.
More Articles ...
- Basketball England Talent Hubs Announced!
- Para Bellum Fitness Event in Weymouth
- Real PE - An Introduction
- England Schools Gymanstics Association
- School Pistol Championships 2019/20
- Register as a Provider
- Find a Provider
- Beat the Street Swindon - Summer Activity Pack
- Free Sport Coaching Course from Open University and Sport England
- School Sport and Activity Action Plan
- Activity Alliance #WhoSays Campaign
- Feron Sayers Confirmed as Sporting Champion
- Warminster Pink Panthers RFC
- Step Up 4 Good Inclusive Races
- Be Assured
- Jan Wright's Story
- Ben Coombes' Story
- Dame Kelly Holmes Trust: Go Event 2019
- The Importance of an Effective Sun Policy
- Primary Sports Premium: School Inspection Handbook
- Basketball England's Project Swish
- PE & Sport Premium to Continue for 2019-20
- Ensure Your School is National Curriculum Compliant
- Free Cyle Courses this Spring/Summer in Swindon
- Dame Kelly Holmes Trust: Get on Track Wiltshire 2019
- DKHT: Getting Young Lives Back on Track
- Beat the Street
- Fencing Sessions in Swindon
- CSPN and Sport England Performance Management & Improvement Framework
- Walking Football Sessions, Trowbridge
- Walking Netball Sessions, Trowbridge
- Pan Disability Football Returns to Salisbury
- Community Table Tennis Packages - FREE!
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Sport - Level 3
- Phonics Resource to Tackle Obesity
- The Health Benefits of Cycling & Walking
- One School's Journey to the School Games Platinum Mark Award
- Swimming Information (Primary Sport Premium and Reporting 2018/19)
- How to Use the PE and Sport Premium