Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends
It’s back and bigger than ever! The Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekend is heading to a venue near you, offering a FREE day for all the family to get on court. There are Mini Tennis sessions, family time, free play, Cardio Tennis and numerous other kinds of activities to get involved in. Rackets and balls will be provided, so whether you’ve never picked up a racket before or you're a seasoned regular – there something for everyone. …
Beat the Street Comes to Salisbury and Amesbury!
PE & Sport Premium to Continue for 2019-20
On 30 April 2019 the Department for Education (DfE) announced that the Primary PE and Sport Premium will continue at the doubled rate of £320 million for 2019-2020. Further information regarding allocations and guidance will be made available by the DfE in due course.
South West Disability Athletics Championships
The South West Disability Athletics Championships is designed to be a fun way people can experience athletics in a main stadium, some for the first time! The competition is targeted at athletes aged between 8 years to 19 years but any adults that would like to come and take part can also attend. Athletes will have an impairment which restricts their athletic performance or an intellectual disability.
Ensure Your School is National Curriculum Compliant
More Articles ...
- ASA Swimming Course for Teachers, June 2019
- Kidz to Adultz Free CPD Event
- Free Cyle Courses this Spring/Summer in Swindon
- Easter and Summer Dodgeball Camps for Kids
- Easter and Summer Basketball Camps for Kids
- Dame Kelly Holmes Trust: Get on Track Wiltshire 2019
- DKHT: Getting Young Lives Back on Track
- Beat the Street
- Become a Volunteer at Whitefriars Sailability
- Free Sword Fencing for Swindon Schools!
- Fencing Sessions in Swindon
- CSPN and Sport England Performance Management & Improvement Framework
- Walking Football Sessions, Trowbridge
- Walking Netball Sessions, Trowbridge
- Pan Disability Football Returns to Salisbury
- Community Table Tennis Packages - FREE!
- BTEC National Extended Diploma in Sport - Level 3
- Phonics Resource to Tackle Obesity
- The Health Benefits of Cycling & Walking
- Pentathlon Offer for Schools
- One School's Journey to the School Games Platinum Mark Award
- Inclusive Boxing in Swindon
- Swimming Information (Primary Sport Premium and Reporting 2018/19)
- 100,000 Women Taking a Shot at Back to Netball!
- How to Use the PE and Sport Premium
- Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium October 2018
- Physically Active Lessons Boost Academic Attainment
- Primary Sport Premium Newsletters
- Guidance for Governors
- School Games Calendar
- Cross-Government School Sport and Activity Action Plan
- School Games Photographs & Videos 2016-17
- School Games Photographs & Videos 2017-18
- School Games Photographs & Videos 2018-19
- School Games Photographs & Videos
- The Relay Magazine
- School Games Results
- Sports Formats & RAs
- School Games Important Documents
- 24,000 sign up to Beat the Street in first week