Lack of access rights - File '/images/images/505x337/Swimming.jpg'
Lack of access rights - File '/images/images/505x337/parkrun.jpg'
Lack of access rights - File '/images/images/505x337/Activity%20Alliance.jpg'
Lack of access rights - File '/images/images/505x337/Workforce%201.jpg'
Lack of access rights - File '/images/images/505x337/Learning%20Academy%202.jpg'
100,000 Women Taking a Shot at Back to Netball!
A whopping 100,000 women across the country are playing Back to Netball; England Netball’s flagship participation programme, which first launched 10 years ago to encourage people of all ages to play the sport recreationally.
30-year-old Alexandra Challis from Bristol, was the 100,000th person to sign up to the programme. To celebrate the growth and success of Back to Netball, England Netball surprised Alexandra by turning up to her session with an array of prizes, including a trip to London to enjoy the final game of the three-match Vitality Netball International Series between England’s Vitality Roses and Uganda.…
Badminton Essentials Course, Trowbridge
Essentials is the way to play badminton if you want to learn all the basics at a comfortable pace. Led by qualified Badminton England coaches, Essentials will have you feeling confident to show off your new skills on court in just 6-8 weeks.…
How to Use the PE and Sport Premium
Schools must use the funding to make additional an…
Evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium October 2018
This means that you should use the premium to:
- Develop or add to the PE, physical activity and sport activities that your school already offers
- Build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years…
Physically Active Lessons Boost Academic Attainment
Children's wellbeing is influenced by a range of factors and includes their subjective feelings as well as social, physical and psychological aspects of their lives. Consequently schools are key places for shaping general wellbeing. The health and wellbeing of children and young people contributes to their ability to benefit from good quality teaching and to achieve their full academic potential. A report on our children's health by the Chief Medical Officer of England highlighted that...…
Primary Sport Premium Newsletters
Please find below back issues of our Primary Sport Premium newsletters. To sign up for the newsletter, please register with WASP and opt-in to the 'Primary Sport Premium & Schools' Newsletter under the 'Acount - Email & Sharing' tab. Alternatively, please register your interest with Rik Grover.
Guidance for Governors
School Games Calendar
Swim England SW Volunteer Roles
More Articles ...
- Cross-Government School Sport and Activity Action Plan
- School Games Photographs & Videos 2017-18
- School Games Photographs & Videos 2016-17
- School Games Photographs & Videos 2018-19
- School Games Photographs & Videos
- The Relay Magazine
- School Games Results
- Sports Formats & RAs
- School Games Important Documents
- Aquatic Activity for Health Course
- Box for Health @ Scrapper Gym Swindon
- Marlborough Common parkrun - weekly 5K run
- Wiltshire Lawn Tennis Association launch their new Website
- New strategy to change the reality of disability, inclusion and sport
- Doing it for Dan funding - Supporting Young People in Sport
- Physical Activity Conference - Berkshire
- Grassroots Gymnastics Competitions for local Schools
- What's your heart age?
- British Gymnastics Schools Competition starting October 2018
- New College start new course - Sports Coaching and Development Foundation Degree
- Ticks and Lyme disease awareness
- Time to Listen course in Swindon
- National Trust 10 Trails
- WASP General Newsletters
- Active Workplaces Newsletters
- Great Coaching News
- Activity Alliance News - July 2018
- Coaching is changing ....into Workforce
- Scrapper Gym Swindon Fight Night
- Sport England Programme - Sportivate review
- British Blind Sport Communications Officer
- Sitting Deadly
- Get active Berkshire - Sports Education Week 2018
- A Comprehensive Cyberbullying Guide for Parents
- Club development programme
- Free Fencing for Swindon Primary Schools
- Childhood obesity: a plan for action
- Swindon Cycle Fest 2018
- Wiltshire and Swindon School Games Report 2018
- Engagement Coordinator - Beat the Streets Swindon